TERMS & CONDITIONS
Custom Printing Information
Please keep in mind that there are times there could be slight variations in colors depending on the fabric base. This also goes for the different screens we are viewing fabrics on, as they all use different color modes therefore colors will vary slightly on different devices. I will do my best to show you the true colors when taking pictures!
We can not guarantee continuous cuts due to the nature of custom printing. If flaws are found in the middle of a print they will be cut out and reprinted to maintain quality standards.
If you need a continuous cut for the project you are planning then please do mention it in the notes section so I can put in a special request to make sure this is done for you.
Fabric Care and Wash
- Prewash fabric before sewing to ensure fabric shrinkage be done before a garment is sewn up, and to help set ink.
- We recommend that you wash using your regular detergent on cold and tumble dry on low.
- Lay flat to dry
- Remove from washer immediately when cycle is complete to prevent and ink transfer or bleeding.
- When garments are sewn, continue to wash on cold and tumble dry on low- medium.
Shop Policies & Refunds
Please inspect your fabric ASAP and contact us within 30 days and before you wash or cut into it. Anything 30 days or after, we cannot offer a refund or credit.
The following if FCF is contacted will deem your fabric replaceable, eligible for credit or refund:
- Fabric received is smaller than 39” per meter before washed.
- Fabric received has undisclosed flaws that are larger than ¾” (size of a dime) or anything NOT along the salvage ( with 4” from edged of the print)
**Orders cannot be changed, added to or cancelled once print run has been submitted. **
Freestyle Custom Fabrics is not responsible for any piling, fading, or color bleeding issues.
We will not cover any fabric that has been washed, cut and/or sewn. If in fact the issue is Freestyle Custom Fabrics fault such as incorrect fabric, short cut, overlooked flaws (outside of the guidelines mention above), then we will happily cover return shipping!
Freestyle Custom Fabrics does not cover packages that show delivered but are claimed to be missing. We are not responsible for postal service shipping times. Either of the above mentioned are postal service issues and a claim can be opened through them.
Fabric Printing: 3-4 Weeks
Shipping to HQ: 2-3 Weeks
Processing at HQ: 1-3 Weeks
TOTAL TAT: 6-10 Weeks